Now You Can Ace Grade 12 Test by Mastering English Reading and Writing Foundation Skills in 1, 2 or 4 months with 100% Money Back Guarantee.
You will use easy Small Steps Learning method and AMSAP proven study plan to master the test.
What is AMSAP Study Plan
AMSAP proven study plan includes:
- Assessment of your current knowledge and skills set by taking diagnostic test
- Mastering of all essential knowledge and skills required for the test
- Strategies review to know the test inside out
- Assessment of knowledge and skills by taking post diagnostic test again
- Practicing of 5 past official tests to keep improving your knowledge and skills, and to know if you are ready to take the real test
How K12-English Mastery Study Plan Works?
- After enrolling, student will access the webbased course using his or her smart phone (or internet connected Tablet / PC)
- Student will take a diagnostic test so tutor can assign the right number of steps to start with
- Everyday, as per AMSAP study plan, student will take 100 to 400 small steps (or small lessons) to master Reading and Writing skills. Each lesson starts from very basic and asks a question which student must answer.
- Everyday, student will also read and rewrite or summarize one model essay or an article. Student will have access to 1000+ model essays and can choose articles from About.com, or Wikipedia or any other source.
- That's all! At the end of the course, student's English Grammar and Writing foundation skills will be complete, and student should able to write correct, coherent, and cohesive English to get high score in the exam.
- After completion of Reading and Writing foundation skills, student will review all core strategies
- After the strategies review, student will start practicing 5 official tests to master the test
- You will save time: From very first day, by assessing your strengths and weaknesses, you will know where you stand and will able to pinpoint areas which need your attention.
- By mastering foundation knowledge and skills by using 'Small Steps e-Learning (SSeL) method, you will master the test.
- Your own private tutor. A practice test acts as your private tutor. Like a private tutor, it will let you know exactly where you stand and what to improve upon. Past official practice tests are the best way to know the test format and its patterns to master the actual test.
- Learn on your schedule from your home, office or school
- Access lessons anytime and review (or re-watch) whenever you need to
- Ask questions directly to your personal tutor via Skype, forum or email
Small Steps E-Learning Method
- Each exam or test course is divided into about 10,000 small steps
- Each step takes only 30 seconds to complete
- The whole course takes about 100 hours to complete
- Each step explains something and then asks a question
- Each wrong answer has an explanation
- There is a small test after every 100 steps
- Each student also takes a halfway test and a final test to gauge his or her mastery of the subject
- After the course completion, student takes 5 to 10 official tests under test conditions
- Everything you need to succeed on the TEST
- Complete coverage of every section
- Personal tutoring, explanations and more
- In-depth explanations for actual TEST questions
- Analysis of each right and wrong answer choice
- Personal assistance from your instructor if you need additional help with a question
Five Full Length Tests
- Five Full Length tests fully explained
- Online tutoring for one hour per day 5 days a week is provided via Skype or Google Hangout
- 24 hour email/forum response for additional help
- Love the course or we give you a full refund
- Just let us know in the first 60 days and we will refund every penny
When You Buy Our Course, It Includes
The comprehensive Grammar review including:
- Ensure subject-verb and pronoun-antecedent agreement—L.3
- Choose words and phrases for effect—L.3.3a
- Produce complete sentences, recognizing and correcting inappropriate fragments and run-ons—L.4
- Correctly use frequently confused words (e.g., to/too/two; there/their)—L.4.1g
- Choose words and phrases to convey ideas precisely*—L.4.3a
- Choose punctuation for effect—L.4.3b
- Recognize and correct inappropriate shifts in verb tense—L.5.1d
- Use punctuation to separate items in a series†—L.5.2a
- Recognize and correct inappropriate shifts in pronoun number and person—L.6.1c
- Recognize and correct vague pronouns (i.e., ones with unclear or ambiguous antecedents)—L.6.1d
- Recognize variations from standard English in their own and others’ writing and speaking, and identify and use strategies to improve expression in conventional language—L.6.1e
- Use punctuation (commas, parentheses, dashes) to set off nonrestrictive/parenthetical elements—L.6.2a
- Vary sentence patterns for meaning, reader/listener interest, and style‡—L.6.3a
- Maintain consistency in style and tone—L.6.3b
- Place phrases and clauses within a sentence, recognizing and correcting misplaced and dangling modifiers—L.7.1c
- Choose language that expresses ideas precisely and concisely, recognizing and eliminating wordiness and redundancy—L.7.3a
- Recognize and correct inappropriate shifts in verb voice and mood—L.8.1d
- Use parallel structure—L.9–10.1a
Writing foundation review course including:
- Sentence Structure Improvement: You will understand the relationships between clauses, unnecessary shifts in sentence construction, the placement of modifiers, run-on sentences, and sentence fragments. Sentences that contain structural problems result in a lack of clarity. These problem sentences contain faulty logic, as well. In short, sentences with poor structure are unclear and ambiguous; often they just don't make sense.
- Sentence Combining: You will learn how to combine two or more redundant or repetitious sentences to make one better sentence. Numerous studies have shown that Sentence Combining is the one of the best tools to learn sentence writing.
- 20 Sets of Transition Words: You will know these transition words to make your writing easier to understand and create relationship between two sentences and ideas.
- Paragraph Writing Process and Improvement: You will learn how to write a topic sentence and how to develop it to a paragraph. Further, you will learn how to spot sentence order that would result in the best paragraph. You will learn how to combine paragraphs into an essay.
- Essay Writing and Grading: You would be able to do any standard 5 paragraphs narrative/descriptive/argumentative essay or letter within 30 minutes. This course will also teach you how to grade your essay or letter.
Online Tutoring: Compare with Other Options
Compare with Other Options
Here's why you should use and recommend AMSAP Tutors:
||Private tutoring||Learning center||Other online tutors|
|Convenient tutoring at home||YES||Sometimes||-||YES|
|Proven AMSAP study plan||YES||-||-||-|
|Small Steps Learning for student to learn fast||YES||-||-||-|
|Tutoring help available 24x7||YES||-||-||-|
|Free ongoing assessments||YES||Sometimes||-||Sometimes|
Get the Grade 12 English Course
Here is How to Order
The webbased course can be ordered directly from this site.
It doesn't require any special software- if student can read this web page, and have access to a computer, you have all you need to start using and applying the test secrets within five minutes after receiving your login info. You don't have to wait for anything to come in the mail.
Order your course immediately!
You can order with:
- American Express!
Just click the link below.
AMSAP Tutoring Grade 12 English course with 4 months study plan: Get 1 hour / day, 5 days a week online K12 English tutoring service for $100 per month for 4 months. (Note: For 4 months tutoring plan, your initial charge will be $100. You will then be charged $100/month for 3 months after your initial charge has been made.)
AMSAP K12 English course with 2 months study plan (coming soon!): Get 2 hours / day, 5 days a week online K12 English tutoring service for $200 per month for 2 months (Renews every month at $200)
AMSAP K12 English course with 1 month study plan (coming soon!): Get 4 hours / day, 5 days a week online K12 English tutoring service for $400 total fee
Self Study K12-English Course
AMSAP Self Study K12 English Course $100 total fee (It is a self study course where online tutor support is provided for 30 days via forum or email within 24 hours excluding weekend.)
Please note, we are proud to use the US based Clickbank Merchant Services where your credit card info are secured.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
What is Small Steps Learning Method?
- The most effective and advanced learning method to learn English Grammar and Writing
- The purpose of learning through a 'Small Steps e-Learning' (SSeL) method is to help the learner to learn fast and deeper by "managing the human learning process under controlled conditions".
- Course is divided into small narrow topics or units and then each unit is divided into small steps. Each step contains a small segment of the information to be learned, and a question which a student must answer before moving on to the next step.
- Once answer is given, an immediate feedback, both positive and/or negative is provided to the student and is directed to additional information based on an incorrect answer.
- It is self-paced by the learner and based upon student centered pedagogical principles. In other words, the student controls the pace of the learning.
- Once all steps are completed, student will know the subject matter thoroughly.
- After completing the regular steps, student goes through key review steps 7 times in an adaptive mode. Going through review steps 7 times in an adaptive mode will enable student to retain the subject matter for longer period of time—usually for life.