Written by Super User
Category: Tour for the school
- The purpose of learning through a 'Small Steps e-Learning' (SSeL) method is to help the learner to learn fast and deeper by "managing the human learning process under controlled conditions".
- Course is divided into small narrow topics or units and then each unit is divided into small steps. Each step contains a small segment of the information to be learned, and a question which a student must answer before moving on to the next step.
- Once answer is given, an immediate feedback, both positive and/or negative is provided to the student and is directed to additional information based on an incorrect answer.
- It is self-paced by the learner and based upon student centered pedagogical principles. In other words, the student controls the pace of the learning.
- Once all steps are completed, student will know the subject matter thoroughly.
- After completing the regular steps, student goes through key review steps 7 times in an adaptive mode. Going through review steps 7 times in an adaptive mode will enable student to retain the subject matter for longer period of time—usually for life.